Cauliflower curry. Cauliflower curry recipe – A simple yet delicious & flavorful Indian cauliflower curry made with onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs. It goes so good with plain rice, roti, chapati, naan or plain paratha. BEST roasted cauliflower is Roasted Curried Cauliflower!
Cauliflower curry recipe with step by step photos – healthy and delicious cauliflower curry that goes very well with chapatis or parathas. Cauliflower is also known as gobi in hindi and is one of those. Often vegetarian, cauliflower curry can be a healthy and delicious meal when eaten over rice. You can cook Cauliflower curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower curry
- Prepare 1 of medium size cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped potato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s of salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of cardamom seeds.
- You need 3 of clove.
- You need 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cashew nut paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
Curry is a traditional Indian dish served in hundreds of different ways. This Curry Roasted Cauliflower is a super easy gluten-free and vegan side dish The curry powder gets in all of the nooks and crannies of the cauliflower and turns it a beautiful yellow and the flavors. This recipe came from trying to use up the leftovers in the fridge. We used the roasted cauliflower recipe from our roasted cauliflower wraps.
Cauliflower curry step by step
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste..
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes..
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati..
One of my favorite cauliflower recipes is an Indian-style curry cauliflower masala. It's a terrific vegan vegetarian option and one of the most flavorful. This Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry is a warming, comforting curry, perfect for when the weather This cauliflower and chickpea curry is ready in under an hour and can be made the day before if you. This cauliflower curry is light, fragrant and will be a welcome change to the traditional rich and It's also a great vegetarian alternative to the classic meat curry. With a cauliflower and a few tins, you.