Upside Down Apple Carrot Cake.
You can have Upside Down Apple Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside Down Apple Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of stevia-sugar blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated carrots.
- You need 2 of apple (saved 12 thinly sliced, then minced the remaining).
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice powder.
- You need of lemon zest.
Upside Down Apple Carrot Cake instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients: sifted flour, sugar, stevia-sugar blend, baking powder, baking soda salt and allspice..
- Mix separately the eggs and olive oil..
- Gradually pour the dry mixture to the wet mixture..
- Once mixed, add the lemon juice, lemon zest, carrots and minced apples..
- Arrange the apple slices into circular form at the bottom of the mold..
- Pour into a mold and put baked into a preheated oven at 200 degree C, for 30-45 minutes..
- Let it cool for 15 minutes..
- Turn the mold upside-down into a pan..
- (Optional) Add confectioner sugar and more additional shredded carrots for decorations..