Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto. Transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients with cauliflower and mix. On a prepared baking sheet, form little circular pizza crusts with mixture, about ¼ inch thick.
This makes the cauliflower crust dairy free while also keeping it keto. The Trader Joe's cauliflower crust is loaded with corn flour and starches making it a carb bomb, plus it does not even get crispy. Keto Pizza/ Cauliflower Crust pizza is super healthy and also comes in Keto diet. You can have Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of Season with Italian herb and panko bread crumbs to taste (smell).
- It’s of Cheese for topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of marinara.
- It’s of Pepperoni if desired.
Not only For weight watchers but also for everyone is really good option. Unlike many other keto pizza crust recipes, this cauliflower pizza crust recipe CAN be picked up without falling apart! *Note: For traditional pizza, try this Vegan Pizza Crust. Can I Make Keto Cauliflower Pizza? The crust is naturally vegan and sugar free.
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut florets off cauliflower and mince in blender.
- Pour into microwavable bowl and heat in high for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (a kitchen towel works great but it may take more than one) until dough forms.
- Mix the parmesan and seasonings into the dough evenly.
- Roll into small flat patties and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden colored.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara, remaining cheese, and pepperoni if desired and bake until toppings are melted or crisp (about 5-7 minutes).
Cauliflower crust pizza allows you to enjoy your favorite fast food and getting that feeling of A little bit of xanthan gum or psyllium husk powder will help as it acts as binding agent to prevent ingredients from separating. A keto-friendly pizza making from cauliflower crust will satisfy your cravings pizza. Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipes are low calories crispy pizza crust made of grated cauliflower. It is a very healthy pizza crust recipe perfect for anyone watching their carb intake. Therefore, this crispy cauliflower pizza crust recipe is keto friendly.