Curry Roasted Cauliflower. Cauliflower with curry is one of those magical pairings, a classic in Indian cuisine, and for a good reason. Toss florets with olive oil mixed with curry spices and lemon juice, spread them out in a large sheet pan, and roast in a hot oven until happily browned. Plain roasted cauliflower is plenty delicious, but jazzing it up with a little spice makes a good thing even better.
I have updated the images and some of the text today. Curry Roasted Cauliflower is a curry lover's dream! Fresh cauliflower packed with delicious curry flavor, roasted to perfection. You can have Curry Roasted Cauliflower using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- It’s 1/2 head of cauliflower break them into small florets.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt or to taste.
I bet you can't eat just one serving of this healthy side dish! You know what I find fascinating? Hearing about different people's nighttime rituals. Roasted Curry Cauliflower – healthy roasted cauliflower with butter and curry powder.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower step by step
- Put the cauliflower florets in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- When done, transfer the florets to a large mixing bowl. Add in olive oil and toss. Then, add rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and toss again to coat..
Cauliflower has become our favorite vegetable, thanks to the amazing Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe. Roasted cauliflower seasoned with Garam Masala and cardamom is the delicious gluten free and keto side dish recipe your dinner needs. Mix the olive oil, curry powder, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. An easy Roasted Curried Cauliflower recipe. I was looking for a vegetable side dish to go along with my Chicken Shawarma and I immediately thought of roasted curried cauliflower.