Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze. We've Done All The Work For You! Answer a Few Short Questions & Receive a Customized Diet Plan Made For Your Body & Goals.
All you need to do is either make the cauliflower rice or purchase a bag of it at the store. If you are looking for a keto-friendly main dish, this recipe brings together bell peppers, cauliflower rice, and ground beef or turkey to serve up a filling meal. These Low Carb Stuffed Peppers are made in the Instant Pot and stuffed with cauliflower rice, making them easy to prepare, perfectly cooked, and perfect for those following a keto diet. You can have Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice 600g.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic clove.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 200 of ml/7fl vegetable stock.
- You need 2 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 of small bell peppers.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
This article may contain affilate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. One of the easiest and healthiest dishes to make for the whole family is stuffed peppers. Unfortunately, most recipes call for a portion of rice to be added to the peppers, which increases the total carb count and is generally not keto-friendly.
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f, if you have a whole cauliflower florets use food processor until rice like in texture. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan set over a medium heat until hot add onion, garlic sauté until softened..
- Stir in paprika oregano. Turmeric, garlic powder the. Stir in “rice” and stock, bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley, salt and pepper.set aside to cool.
- Cut the peppers in half,arrange in a baking dish and fill with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil Bake 40 or so minutes. Until peppers are tender..
- Delicious !.
Stuffed Peppers – simple, low-carb meal, made with bell peppers, ground beef and cauliflower rice. Quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious! If you're on a Keto diet, then you will love these. Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice – You must try this recipes. Let us know if you liked this recipe.