Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad. It's a crowd pleaser for everyone, too! When I first made this Loaded Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad I took the leftovers to a family party and everyone there loved it. And in a family where very How to Make Loaded Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad: (Scroll down for complete recipe including nutritional information.) Cut up two pounds of.
Although it's tough to disguise, the bland flavor of cauliflower makes it a great substitute for potato. In this episode I share a Keto friendly recipe that has become one of my favorites!! This Cauliflower Potato Salad is made with cauliflower instead of potatoes for a low-carb keto friendly Mock potato salad for the win. You can have Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- You need 4 cups of mashed cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of diced celery.
- Prepare 3 of large boiled eggs diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced dill pickles.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced green olives.
- You need 2/3 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
By now you've probably heard of or tasted cauliflower as a This low carb potato salad is another excellent way to substitute cauliflower for potatoes without. Everyone loves this mock potato salad, even those who are not following a low carb or keto diet. The dry mustard and garlic powder add loads of flavor to the dressing, while the cauliflower, egg, celery and radish combine to create an interesting crunch and tender texture that is amazing! Cauliflower mock potato salad has all the flavors of traditional potato salad but without all the carbs!
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad instructions
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..
Cauliflower instead of potatoes are the perfect substitute to be able to enjoy the flavor when you are living a low carb keto life. Take a break from mashed cauliflower and enjoy eating. This Keto Mock Potato Salad is low in carbs but full of fiber and vitamin C from the cauliflower. When the cauliflower is cool, add it to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until well mixed. Place the mock potato salad in the refrigerator and let it chill for an hour.