Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe. This salad is refreshing and contains different vegetables and fibers.
Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does. This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is lightened up by using greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise; it This healthy tuna salad is full of flavor, light on calories and super easy to whip for lunch any day of. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. You can cook Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Dash of red hot pepper.
The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. There's not much to making tuna salad, really. My husband often just mixes the tuna with mayo and a few cracks of black pepper and calls it good! I like to add some crunch to balance out the cream, and.
Cauliflower tuna salad step by step
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
Tuna salad made naturally creamy with the addition of avocado. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead.