Hominy and Cauliflower in a Cheesey Sauce. Stir most of the grated cheese into the saucepan to melt. Season it with pinches of the salt, pepper and nutmeg. When the sauce has melted, pour over the cauliflower and sprinkle the reserved cheese on top.
I cooked my pasta in a pot on the stove and the cauliflower in some chicken stock in. This cauliflower cheese sauce is a great low-carb, healthy, and clean substitute for cheese sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. You can cook Hominy and Cauliflower in a Cheesey Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hominy and Cauliflower in a Cheesey Sauce
- It’s of Hominy.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned hominy.
- It’s of Cauliflower.
- It’s 15 ounces of cauliflower.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Cheesy Sauce.
- You need 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need As needed of cracker crunch see my recipe.
Transfer the cauliflower to a serving dish and spoon the sauce over it or serve the cauliflower and pass the sauce separately. The cheese sauce makes cauliflower hard to resist.even for picky eaters! I like to serve this vegetable dish at holidays and also for lunch along with pork sausage links, croissants and a green Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and thyme until blended. Low Carb Cauliflower Mac And Cheese Recipe With Keto Cheese Sauce – This healthy, low carb cauliflower mac and cheese recipe is made with just FIVE INGREDIENTS!
Hominy and Cauliflower in a Cheesey Sauce instructions
- Drain the hominy of most of the liquids. Add to a hot pan and add butter..
- Add the coconut cream to the hominy. Shred the cheese. Add to the cream and hominy. I make the sauce in the hominy because it's a bit starchy to help thicken the sauce. Stir till creamy don't get it to hot or the sauce may break, and become grainy..
- Add the butter to the cauliflower, along with the spices. Cook breaking up the cauliflower, until the liquids are reduced..
- Pour the hominy, parsley, and cheese sauce over the cauliflower..
- Add the cracker crunch over the top and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Recipe: Cauliflower Cheese Sauce. by Sheela Prakash. It's not all about the cheese, however — here the cauliflower takes center stage while the cheese plays a supporting role. That results in a wholesome, feel-good sauce you're going to want to pour over everything, including this mac and. Drizzle over steamed vegetables, pizza, baked or mashed potatoes, grits, or polenta. I put it on macaroni and it was amazing and i put some in a pot with black beans and my friend's home made hot sauce and put that on top of rice!