Garlic Mashed Cauliflower. Cauliflower 'mashed potatoes' are a guilt-free and delicious way to cut calories and add veggies to any meal. Move over mashed potatoes – there's a new side in town! I order cauliflower mash every time we're at our favorite restaurant.
Now you can with creamy garlic mashed cauliflower! Cauliflower makes the best mashed potato substitute and this Mashed Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic adds a new dimension to this vegan mashed cauliflower recipe. I may or may not have added an entire head of roasted garlic to my mashed cauliflower. You can cook Garlic Mashed Cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 TBS. of sour cream (can substitute cream cheese).
- Prepare cube of Chicken bouillon.
- It’s of Butter, if desired.
Naturally, garlic mashed cauliflower is vegetarian, and if you wish to make it vegan, just swap out the butter in the recipe below for olive oil. Garlic Mashed Cauliflower – sounds a bit healthy. Mashed Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic is likely to become a new dinner staple! It's flavorful, it's creamy and it's surprisingly filling.
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower instructions
- Clean and rough-chop the cauliflower.
- Add to a pot of boiling water and boil for about 6 minutes, until soft..
- Drain the cauliflower and dry by pressing between paper towels..
- Before cauliflower cools, add to food processor and top with Parmesan, garlic, bouillon and sour cream. Pulse until desired consistency..
- Top with a pat or two of butter, if desired. Serve while hot. You’ll never know it’s not mashed potatoes!.
Plus it's a healthy side dish that the whole family can enjoy and it. Puree cauliflower instead of actual potatoes for a "Mock" Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food Network to get the same creamy comfort without the carbs. Cauliflower mashed potatoes are a low-carb, healthy alternative to traditional mashed potatoes. My mashed cauliflower with garlic and herbs is easy to make. Whir cauliflower into a creamy low-carb substitute for mashed potatoes.