Sesame Cauliflower. Sticky Sesame Cauliflower – the sweet, sticky, & addictively delicious dish that tastes like a better-for-you version of Panda Express! A few weeks ago, I got a text from a friend saying his sister was trying. This sticky sesame cauliflower recipe is really really easy.
Coated with a sticky sauce, these cauliflower bites also pair well with rice or noodles. Sticky Sesame Cauliflower are first battered and baked until crispy, then mixed with a sticky, spicy I was also inspired by the popular Chinese dish, Sesame Chicken. Deep fry cauliflower until golden brown, remove and drain excess oil. You can cook Sesame Cauliflower using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of and ahalf teaspoons cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Green onion.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of slivered almonds.
Make the spicy sesame sauce by combining the sesame oil, garlic, soy. Upgrade your Hanukkah with this easy Sesame Cauliflower recipe. Separate the cauliflower into flowerets, trimming overly long stems. Uncover the cauliflower, turn heat high and stir gently but rapidly until there is just a little foaming liquid in the skillet.
Sesame Cauliflower step by step
- Coat cauliflower with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and cook on a baking sheet at 425°F for 10-15 minutes, depending on how fork tender you like it..
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, and toasted sesame oil in sauce pan and bring to a simmer..
- Whisk together water and cornstarch and then add to the sauce pan. Continue whisking until sauce has reached desired consistency..
- Pull cauliflower out of the oven and place in the sauce pan to coat in sauce, adding sesame seeds..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with slivered almonds, sesame seeds, green onion, and sriracha sauce..
ActiFried Orange Sesame Cauliflower. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a crowd pleaser! Cauliflower is battered and baked , then coated in sticky spicy sesame sauce and baked again. Sesame ginger cauliflower rice is a simple way to add extra flavor to your cauliflower rice! Perfect for an easy low carb side dish.