Black truffle cauliflower chowder with asparagus (+bacon). This easy bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is baked in the oven, with some tricks for extra crispy bacon. Everyone loves these easy asparagus and bacon appetizers. Trim the woody ends of the asparagus.
Cauliflower makes a great base for this creamy, cheesy chowder! Bacon is the perfect delicious addition! The Best Cauliflower Broccoli Asparagus Recipes on Yummly You can cook Black truffle cauliflower chowder with asparagus (+bacon) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black truffle cauliflower chowder with asparagus (+bacon)
- It’s Half of a white onion.
- It’s 1 bundle of asparagus.
- It’s 1 package of riced cauliflower or one head cauliflower, diced finely into rice.
- Prepare 4 of + cloves garlic.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, bit of cayenne.
- It’s of Black truffle oil, or fresh black truffle shaved.
- It’s Splash of broth.
- You need of Parmesan or truffle Gouda cheese if desired.
Cauliflower Alfredo Zoodles With Asparagus & Spring Vegetables, Oven Baked Riced Broccoli Cauliflower Risotto, Roasted Spring Vegetables. Cauliflower Chowder – A creamy, low carb, hearty and wonderfully cozy soup for those chilly nights! If the chowder is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached. Rave reviews are sure to follow when this creamy chowder appears on the table.
Black truffle cauliflower chowder with asparagus (+bacon) step by step
- In a soup pan, sauté diced onions and garlic in truffle oil on medium. Pull out half of the amount into a bowl once cooked down.
- Add cauliflower to remaining onions + garlic, add spices and about 1/3 cup vegetable broth. Cover and let steam..
- Season asparagus with oil, salt and pepper and bake at 350 for about 7-10 minutes. Same with bacon, if using..
- Once softened, transfer cauliflower + onion mix to blender and blend until the consistency of chowder..
- Transfer chowder back into soup pan, add in remaining onions + garlic, and cheese cubes..
- Chop roasted asparagus (and bacon), saving the tops for a garnish, and add to chowder..
- Stir. Taste, and add truffle oil, s+p as necessary..
I substituted corn for half the celery and also threw in some asparagus. Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil. Season the asparagus with black pepper. Take a quick count of the spear tips. Stir chicken broth, cauliflower, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into garlic.