Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger. These cauliflower burger buns from Delish.com will be the easiest low-carb decision of your life. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. Top carrots and cauliflower with Progresso® bread crumbs to make this cheesy side dish – perfect for Thanksgiving.
Sprinkle on cheese as you take casserole from oven. Spread hamburger over bottom of baking pan.. your tater tots over top; salt and pepper to taste. The Best Cabbage Carrots Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly You can have Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 3-2/3 pound of chopped cauliflower.
- You need 1 pound of Carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
Herb Roasted Vegetables With Garlic Croutons, Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Imperfect Foods Yakisoba. The Cast of Characters: Cauliflower, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Chicken Broth or Stock, Milk, Half & Half, Butter, Flour, Salt, Pepper, Sour Cream, and Parsley (fresh or dried). Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Kids and adults will have no problem eating all their vegetables when you serve our carrot and cauliflower mac and cheese.
Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger step by step
- Peel and slice the Carrots thick..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the beef, onion, cauliflower, spices except parsley, and sliced Carrots..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered. When the Carrots are fork tender they are ready. Add the parsley on top..
In medium bowl, place carrots and cauliflower. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; gently mix. Drain and rinse with cold water; pat dry with paper towels, set aside and let cool. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sliced green onions, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, cheeses, oregano, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Simply roasted cauliflower and carrots get a salty pop from an easy olive dressing (which you will want to use on everything once you've tried it).