Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup. It's super easy to make and totally customizable with your favorite seasonings.</p> <p. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal.
Learn how to roast cauliflower – sweet, tender and tasty. Healthy, vegan, roasted vegetarian side dish. A beautiful and delicious way to serve cauliflower. You can have Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Prepare 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 c of diced carrot.
- It’s 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- You need 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- It’s 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Prepare 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- You need of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Sure, I also love Cauliflower Rice, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, and other cauliflower dishes, but I believe roasting is the king of all cooking methods when it comes to this cruciferous vegetable. Whole roasted cauliflower, a great vegan alternative for the holidays, special occasions or everyday cooking. It's a delicious side or main dish. Roasted Cauliflower is probably one of the best way to cook cauliflower as it is extremely delicious and addictive.
Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
In this way even those who say they. Making cauliflower is the perfect vegetable if you are looking to go low carb. The Best Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe – Roasted garlic cauliflower is the best roasted cauliflower recipe ever! Whole Roasted Cauliflower, A How-To Guide. Roasting a whole head of cauliflower is really easy.