Baked Parm cauliflower. Cauliflower Parmesan from Delish.com is a real vegetarian's delight. When you're trying to be healthy, but you're really craving good Italian food, make this vegetarian cauli Parm. The combination of meaty, caramelized cauliflower florets and some just-this-side-of-burnt onions has become our go-to winter side dish.
This fried cauliflower is worth making all on its own, with golden, crisp florets that are impossible to stop eating. It's super easy to make and totally customizable with your favorite seasonings.</p> <p. Prettier than your average low-carb side, and more delicious, too. You can have Baked Parm cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Parm cauliflower
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower chopped.
- It’s to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Rinse and trim the cauliflower and remove the outer leaves. In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined. Parmesan Baked Cauliflower – crispy, healthy cauliflower coated with Parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs. The cauliflower is baked to perfection with a simple This casserole may be made with a combination of cauliflower and broccoli florets as well.
Baked Parm cauliflower step by step
- Preheat oven oven to 350°.
- Chop cauliflower head I cut mine down the middle then cut the stalks… it makes it easier to tear the florets off. Place on cookie sheet..
- Drizzle some olive oil and dry ingredients on the florets and mix so you cover all the florets with garlic salt,pepper,paprika. Place in oven and cook for about 25 min..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over cauliflower and bake for an additional 5-7 min. Or until Parmesan cheese is melted..
- You can cut down the time you bake the cauliflower depending on how soft or hard you like your florets..
These cheesy Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites are a healthier version of tater tots! A delicious appetizer or side dish served with marinara dipping sauce. Delicious Baked Eggplant Parmesan with crispy coated eggplant slices smothered in cheese and marinara. What does eggplant parmesan taste like? Eggplant parmesan tastes very similar to regular.