Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce. While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
Cauliflower and cheese burger One of my favorite veggie is cauliflower, and I just can't get enough of cheese, so why not combine them and make a cauliflower and cheese burger. It is the last stretch before it's to cold and my vegetable garden is done, luckily, I still have a humongous cauliflower. Stir in the tomatoes and capers with juice and reduce the heat. You can cook Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce
- You need 1 cup of cooked bulgar wheat.
- Prepare 4 of large sized cauliflower florets, grated.
- You need 2 of spring/green/salad onions, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mature cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc).
- It’s A few of sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 6 of medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- You need 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1-2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato puree.
Return the cauliflower water to boil, adding more water, if necessary, to cook the pasta. i belong to a veggie co-op and always get desperate at the end of the week to make room for the new pick-up. i tried this with a head of cauliflower, two giant fresh tomatoes diced a jar of pre-made spaghetti sauce and a cup of leftover homemade tomato soup, plus lots of garlic and italian seasoning. tasted great and will even better tomorrow! The Veggie Burger With Spinach Cauliflower And Oats Patty is a wholesome burger that is packed with nutrition from cauliflower and protein from the oats and chickpeas. Unlike the regular burger patties, these are made along with spinach and other vegetables. A great way to consume oats, vegetables and chickpeas all in a tasty delicious way.
Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce step by step
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture..
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional: 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top..
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!.
Spinach, feta and tofu patties coated with almonds and sesame served with asparagus and mushroom plum sauce. Tandoori Skewer Char grilled mushroom, brinjal, capsicum, onion, and tofu marinated in tandoori spices served with yoghurt, mango chutney and rice. This creamy Keto Feta Burgers With Tomato Cream Sauce is a flavorful low carb dinner that's perfect for just about any night of the week! During the summer months, I love to make burgers. I've made a low carb cheeseburger salad that is great for meal planning, and these fun bacon-wrapped cheeseburger lollipops.