Jeera-Cauliflower Rice. Cauliflower rice, made with chopped cauliflower, makes an easy, low-carb substitute for white rice. Find recipes for cauliflower fried rice and other delicious recipes. A lot of people don't know how to make cauliflower rice.
A food processor is the best way to shred cheese and zucchini too. However, it's not essential to rice your the head yourself. Venkatesh Bhat makes Onion Chutney / Coconut Chutney You can have Jeera-Cauliflower Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jeera-Cauliflower Rice
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala,.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves,.
- It’s 6-7 of Curry leaves,.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi,.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cauliflower,.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled black chana.
- Prepare as needed of , Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Biryani Rice.
I would normally only ever eat aubergine with roti but on this occasion I tried it with cauliflower rice and it worked perfectly. Talking of roti, I have been banging on about bringing you some gluten free recipes for roti but haven't got round to it yet. See great recipes for Jeera rice, Jeera-Cauliflower Rice too! Jeera Cauliflower Rice I'd had this dish on the " to-do list " for quite a while, patiently waiting its turn to come out and play, so it was nice to be able to finally get to grips with it.
Jeera-Cauliflower Rice step by step
- Cut small pieces of cauliflower & boil them for 5-6minutes in pan by adding little water, little haldi & place the lid..
- Now take a pan add oil, jeera, cumin, curry leaves, green mirchi, salt & jeera powder and fry them up gently. Add boiled black chenna & already boiled cauliflower pieces..
- Simultaneously boil Biryani Rice. You will need soak them in salt water for 30mins before boiling..
- Now that in your Pan, you have all the required ingredients, which well fried. You now need to add boiled rice & mix it well. Take the mixed rice into bowl & decorate with coriander.
This is another variation on the theme of cauliflower rice, a bit of an experiment to see how well the "normal" rice based dish would crossover. The reason of making cauliflower rice in instant pot is because I don't like babysitting my food while cooking. Most of the time while making cauli-rice in stove top, it ended up heavily browned or charred cauli-rice instead of soft, fluffy and rice-like cauli-rice. In contrast, the instant pot cooking elevates the flavors in cauliflower, then adds the right amount of softness to it and again. Keto is BAE (@somethingis_cooking) on Instagram: "Lunch today is Jeera Cauliflower Rice and Butter Chicken.