Cauliflower Soup. Every other cauliflower soup recipe I tried lacked flavor, but this cheesy recipe packs a tasty punch! We like it with hot pepper sauce for a little extra kick. —Debbie Ohlhausen, Chilliwack, British Columbia. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video.
In fact, it's delicious even without the cream. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. To serve, divide the cauliflower soup equally among four serving bowls. You can cook Cauliflower Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare 2 cartons of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 4 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
Serve with crusty bread and butter. This cauliflower soup recipe for creamy, incidentally vegan cauliflower soup from Paul Bertolli comes together easily, and without cream. Genius Cauliflower Soup From Paul Bertolli. Creamy Cauliflower Soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days.
Cauliflower Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan combine chicken broth, onion and cauliflower..
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat; cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender..
- Remove from heat and puree mixture a bit at a time. Set aside in a large bowl..
- In the same saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in flour and then add milk..
- Cook on medium to high heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Reduce heat to low..
- Add pureed vegetable mixture, stir well and heat through..
This easy vegetable soup is full of both flavor and nutrition! This cauliflower soup is easy enough to make. This roasted cauliflower soup recipe will become one of your new favorites! Roasted cauliflower soup is a healthy, low carb dinner option that's perfect for chilly nights. I made this cauliflower soup with onions and my husband ate it and asked for seconds.