Buffalo Cauliflower. Buffalo cauliflower is a tasty appetizer of cauliflower coated in a buffalo dip-flavored breading that happens to be gluten-free! Buffalo cauliflower wings are popular for a reason. You would never expect them to taste as good as they do!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are the perfect game day appetizer! Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a super tasty, crowd-pleasing appetizer that you can fill up on without worrying about calories. Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a fun and easy appetizer or snack made with just a few simple ingredients. You can cook Buffalo Cauliflower using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Cauliflower
- You need 1 of Cauliflower, separate the florets.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 cup of hot sauce any kind u like, i used Frank s.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
This recipe for buffalo cauliflower bites is crispy cauliflower florets baked to perfection and coated in spicy buffalo sauce. Serve these cauliflower wings with ranch dip for the ultimate game day snack! Easy buffalo cauliflower are made with fresh cauliflower florets, dipped in buttermilk batter, baked in the oven, and tossed with a harissa hot sauce. I'm back with another cauliflower recipe!
Buffalo Cauliflower instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, milk and whisk well. Add the cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 450. Place the cauliflower in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 mins..
- In a small bowl, whisk hot sauce, honey, oil.
- After 20 min, remove them from oven and coat them with hot sauce.
- Place the tray back in oven for 20 mins at 450 degrees..
- Once done, for more crispness, broil for 3-5mins in the end..
Buffalo cauliflower (at least this version) is fairly simple to make – dip and bake – but flavor-wise, it's not for the faint of heart. It packs some heat and a boatload of tang, like any good buffalo bar food. Our spicy Cauliflower Bites are a huge hit at parties. Add cauliflower, tossing gently until evenly coated with batter. ARRANGE cauliflower in single layer on large shallow baking pan sprayed with.