Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/. You can top it off with a ketchup glaze if you like. Be sure to select an onion soup mix that does not contain any beef of beef products. Mushrooms, cauliflower, cream, and Parmesan cheese combine in this creamy low-carb risotto.
How to make low CARB cauliflower curry soup. This means you can come home from a tiresome day at work and still fix yourself or your family a healthy meal without all the stress and the time usually required. You don't need to graduate from cooking school to make a luscious low-carb risotto. You can cook Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/
- Prepare 3 cans of chopped spinach or collard greens (2 lbs frozen).
- You need 2 lbs of cauliflower (frozen/fresh).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoon of graduated garlic.
- It’s 0.5 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 0.5 tablespoon of cumin (optional).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oregano (optional).
- You need 4 cups of water (or more depending on amount/type of veggies).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 0.5 Tablespoon of hot pepper flakes (to taste).
Can anyone estimate about how many cups of rice one average cauliflower head makes? Blend your cauliflower into a soup to make the perfect afternoon snack or even lunch. This one is for the vegetarians and vegans who want to fit in on wing night. And yes, you too will get to deal with messy fingers when.
Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/ step by step
- You can combine all the above into a big pot (the largest one you have usually). The cauliflower should be chopped to be 'bite sized', if it's fresh it's easy to do so.. the frozen then you'd best find one with 'petite' cauliflower, or if your lucky the store will have bite-sized in their usual frozen bags..
- Set Pot to HIGH and wait until it gets to a rapid boil. Turn the Pot then down to LOW. Now, it's up to how much you want the cauliflower to break apart and soften up. I like it personally a little al dente, so basically somewhere in the neighborhood of half hour is fine for me. You can let it simmer for hours and the smell will change to something more like 'cabbage' and it'll be broken down to the point of being like a chilli instead of a soup..
- If you plug this into online nutritional calculators, you'll see this all will rank in the 600 calorie or so column for the complete big pot of soupish creation. This number is actually high ball too. Since alot of fiber is in this dish..
Eating keto or low carb is totally doable without meat. There are lots of easy low carb vegetarian recipes that you can make! Here you'll find all meals from breakfast and dinner to dessert and snacks. They are the best keto vegetarian recipes in one place. Healthy Cauliflower Soup that's ultra-creamy AND easy AND vegan?