Brad's garlic parmesan mashed cauliflower. This Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower Recipe is easy to make, healthy, and absolutely delicious! The perfect side dish to go with any meal. A couple of months ago I was standing in the freezer aisle of the grocery store absolutely intrigued by the family size microwave mashed cauliflower that Green Giant sells.
Brad's garlic parmesan mashed cauliflower instructions. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Transfer to a blender; add the remaining ingredients. You can cook Brad's garlic parmesan mashed cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's garlic parmesan mashed cauliflower
- You need 1 of lg head cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
You can use a masher but they will be chunkier. A blender might work but would have to be a good one (aka: not mine) add the goodies- we are adding greek yogurt (for nice, thick cauliflower mashed potatoes), fresh parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt. Gluten-Free Whether this Parmesan Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe shows up on your everyday dinner table or your Thanksgiving table, I know you will love them. I think the best part about this dish is you make the mash THEN pop it under the broiler to get a nice and browned crust.
Brad's garlic parmesan mashed cauliflower instructions
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Use the heart as well.
- Place in a small pot. Add bouillon. Fill with water to cover half the cauliflower. Bring to a simmer covered..
- When tender, drain. Add butter, garlic, parmesan, and salt. Return to low heat..
- Mix milk and flour..
- Mash cauliflower until it's is creamy. Add milk and stir over low heat until it thickens slightly..
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
White potatoes get a bad rap in the nutrition world, and while some of it is justified, it's not all bad news. As long as you leave the skin on, To make crunchy breaded cauliflower bites, you can use one of two methods. The final result is irresistible crunchy cauliflower bites! This Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower is the best idea for a side dish featuring this vegetable. Aside from turning it into a vegetarian, healthy Alfredo sauce, or mashed cauliflower of.