Cheesy,bacon and cauliflower cassarole. Sure, cauliflower casserole does have butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon in it. Some people may be wondering if I'm crazy to consider it healthy. For a deliciously cheesy cauliflower casserole that the whole family will love, this is the one.
A cheesy bacon keto cauliflower bake that is so creamy and tasty. The best keto-friendly replacement for potato bake, with barely any carbs this keto cauliflower version. Then scoop and enjoy all that cheesy-bacon deliciousness. You can have Cheesy,bacon and cauliflower cassarole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy,bacon and cauliflower cassarole
- Prepare 1 of large cauliflower.
- You need 200 g of cubbed smoked bacon.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup grated cheese – cheddar or similar.
- You need 150 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring onion.
- You need of Parsley – optional.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
Be prepared to be asked for seconds! Best of all, you can prepare this broccoli casserole ahead of time Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower with Bacon and Cheese. Broiled Italian Tomatoes with Garlic and Herbs. This easy and hearty recipe for cheesy cauliflower casserole will have everyone asking for a second serving of vegetables!
Cheesy,bacon and cauliflower cassarole step by step
- First chop and steam the cauliflower,also in a pan fry the bacon set aside for later..
- Pre-heat oven 210' into a mixing bowl put in the cream cheese,heavy cream,spring onion,most of the grated cheese (save a handful for later),bacon,cauliflower from before salt n pepper to taste combine together well..
- Place mixture into an oven proof dish,sprinkle remaining grated cheese and parsley (if using) cook for 20 mins. (Should have slight golden colour on top.).
Full of tender cauliflower and baked in a creamy, dreamy cheese sauce, it gives a macaroni and cheese vibe but with vegetable goodness. I'm usually a fan of shortcuts and I love frozen and canned vegetables, but, I will note that Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Combine your sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch. This loaded cauliflower casserole is so easy to make. It's cheesy and has lots of bacon.