Stir fry cauliflower saussages and quail eggs. I always find myself with half a head of cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge; and I never know what to do with it. I could make individual dishes for both. Today's brunch consisted of sausages and eggs.
Try this healthy, delicious cauliflower and eggs stir-fry. And if you want more ideas on cooking nutritious, Chinese-style cuisine, please subscribe to our. The Best Cauliflower Sausage Recipes on Yummly You can cook Stir fry cauliflower saussages and quail eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry cauliflower saussages and quail eggs
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 8 of quail eggs (boiled).
- You need 7 of saussages (chopped).
- You need 3 of red onions.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of buillon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 glass of water.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage Quiche With Cauliflower Crust, Cauliflower And Alheira Sausage Gratin, 'nduja And Giardiniera Crostini. Top it off with fried eggs for a satisfying morning meal. This easy and nutritious version of breakfast hash uses cauliflower rice instead of potatoes, and turkey sausage instead of breakfast sausage, for a healthier, low-carb breakfast. To fry the quail eggs, place a large frying pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Stir fry cauliflower saussages and quail eggs step by step
- Cut the cauliflower.
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Heat pan and vegetable oil. Then stir fry garlic and onions. Add salt, buillon powder and black pepper. Add cauliflower, quail eggs and chopped saussages. Then add water. Stir fry it until cooked.
- Serve it.
Season with a pinch of salt and a grind of black pepper, then place an egg or two on top of each portion of cauliflower and serve at once. Add the oil, then the cauliflower and garlic. The cauliflower, eggs, and flour make a very well rounded snack. And since this cauliflower is pan fried and not deep fried, it is not loaded with fat. Dip each cauliflower floret into the egg mixture (really mix it around in there), and then dip it into the flour mixture, making sure to coat each side in a.