Crispy Cauliflower. Crispy Roasted Cauliflower. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Следующее. Cauliflower Tacos – The crispiest cauliflower you've ever had…and it's BAKED! Crispy, crunchy, creamy – you can have it all with these Crispy Coconut Lime Baked Cauliflower Tacos!
One bite and both the Mr. and I declared it instantly. Every bite is kind of like a mini adventure. These crispy cauliflower chimichurri tacos are my latest favorite use for the many-sided crucifer, and I can't wait to share them with friends as the weather gets warmer. You can have Crispy Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Cauliflower
- You need 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- It’s 2 of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of buillon powder (optional).
- You need of Water.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Tomato sauce (optional).
This recipe for Crispy Pan Fried Cauliflower Florets is a family favorite, and one of the best ways to eat cauliflower! These bite-sized florets make a great snack or side dish. What I love about cauliflower is that it will take on any flavor you throw at it. And I also love that it's somehow become tortillas, rice, tater tots.
Crispy Cauliflower instructions
- Cut cauli flawer into small size.
- Cut cayenne pepper and garlic then mix with salt, flour and water. Then pour it in cauli flower.
- Heat pan then fry cauli flower until golden brown.
- Serve it with tomato sauce.
Crispy Cauliflower Burger, and For Everything There is a Season. The melody and the words to the famous song, "Turn! This Low Carb, Grain Free Fried Rice is so legit in taste and texture! Crispy Cauliflower Cakes with Herb Sauce and Arugula Salad. I am an avid fan of Cooking Light.