Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc. Delicious KETO recipe that you have just GOT to try! I love it and I hope you will too. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.
Very good recipe for turkey chorizo! I made this recipe as written along with another chorizo recipe from this site. I felt this recipe was too salty and next time I would reduce the salt by half or omit it all together. You can cook Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc
- It’s 1 pound of ground turkey.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of cubed tomatoes (or 30 oz for a bit more tomatoey soup.
- You need 4 cups (1 container) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 lbs of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 lb of zucchini/mushrooms/squash/etc.
Like these Cauliflower 'Chorizo' Tacos, which are low in sodium and protein, but high on spicy plant magic! Then heat remaining oil in a. Chorizo and cauliflower rice are sautéed with flavorful veggies and topped with a fried egg for a protein-packed paleo meal that provides energy for hours. If you enjoyed this Chorizo Rice with Fried Egg recipe, try our Fried Eggs with Sweet Potato Hash recipe next time.
Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc instructions
- In a pot, brown the turkey.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients, other then cauliflower and zucchini. Bring to boil.
- If frozen cauliflower, microwave for 5 minutes so it's soft enough to chop in a food processor. Hit the button about five times, get it chopped to large rice looking pieces. You will probably have to do two batches..
- Toss in boiling soup. Turn heat to low..
- After about 5 minutes, toss in zucchini or mushrooms, chopped to roughly folk sized morsels. Cook for 5 minutes more..
- Turn to simmer, you can keep it on a while or eat it. Longer it sits simmering the thicker it will get. It's just over 1200 calories or so for the whole pot (less then meal at your favorite fast food restaurant)..
Squid and chorizo is a marriage made in heaven – try it in this clever risotto recipe. Heat a frying pan until hot and dry fry the chorizo over a medium heat until the oils are released and the chorizo is just crisp. In this dish the chorizo is the centerpiece ingredient, the rice and chorizo are cooked together, while the shrimp are added during the last minutes. Also, the combination of good quality chorizo, fresh vegetables, seafood stock, shrimp and parsley give a lot of flavor to this dish, but based on your. Cauliflower rice is stir-fried with crunchy veggies, spices and prawns in this exciting midweek main.