Cauliflower Sesame Stir Fry. We're making our sesame chicken stir-fry with an authentic, flavorful sauce of sesame oil, rice vinegar and soy glaze. And for a unique addition, we're serving it with Japanese soba (or buckwheat) noodles, which are wonderfully nutty in flavor. For seasonal flair, we're also mixing in cauliflower—a vegetable.
Tip on to a plate and set aside. Chinese Cauliflower Stir Fry (干锅菜花) – These crunchy cauliflower bites are cooked in a numbing spicy sauce that is so rich. It has a lower water content, a tougher texture, and does not fall apart easily. You can cook Cauliflower Sesame Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Sesame Stir Fry
- It’s 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 1 handful of green beans, cut into 1in. slices.
- Prepare 1 handful of baby corn, sliced crosswise.
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced thinly.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 of thumb ginger, minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- It’s to taste of Sesame oil drizzle,.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- Prepare Pinch of chicken broth powder.
- It’s of Sprinkle of roasted sesame seeds (optional).
So it's perfect for a Chinese stir fry. Cauliflower "rice" adds fiber to this tasty stir-fry. Stir until most of the liquid has reduced, then add the cauliflower rice. Sesame Beef Stir Fry is a guilty pleasure and takes so little time to arrive to your door!
Cauliflower Sesame Stir Fry step by step
- In a pan or wok, heat the 2 tsp sesame oil..
- Sauté the garlic, onions, then ginger. Add the butter..
- Sauté in the cauliflower and baby corn. Then in a minute sauté in the green beans and carrots. Continue sauté, add salt and pepper, to taste. With your hand formed into a cup, add a little sprinkle of water then cover..
- In 2 minutes check change in color of veggies. Sprinkle a pinch or two of chicken broth powder. Mix in well. Sprinkle drops of sesame oil around the pan. Sauté some more then taste for doneness and flavor. Veggies should still be a bit crunchy- bright green, yellow and orange- don't over cook..
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle in a few more drops of sesame oil on top. Add roasted sesame seeds if desired. Serve as side dish or main..
But what if I told you that you could make something every bit as Usually stir fries are served with rice or noodles. But two great healthy options are lettuce cups and cauliflower rice! For this particular beef stir fry recipe. ActiFried cauliflower is tossed with a classic Asian-inspired stir-fry sauce of orange, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame. Remove from heat and stir in orange zest.