Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations. The instructions are esay to follow and the outcome is Outstanding. kokeshi doll themed party – Google Search. This sushi cake is a great dish to add a fun Japanese twist on any celebration/occasion! It's an eye-catching, unique, and delicious party food!
Dessert Table Design & Styling by Joanne You don't have to be a sushi chef to make this Kit Kat sushi! This quirky and charming dessert is an easy way to serve up some fun at a party! Arrange pirella leaves on the rice, followed by the smoked salmon. You can cook Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations
- You need 1 of heaped bowlful for the skirt Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of you could use tarako or ao-nori seaweed powder, etc. instead Colorful "decofuri" furikake (if using colored rice).
- It’s 1 of enough for the number of servings Smoked salmon, cooked shrimp, sashimi, etc. to taste.
- It’s 1 of Salmon caviar (ikura).
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of pack Baby salad leaves (lettuce or your choice of greens).
- It’s 1 of pack Broccoli sprouts (or radish sprouts).
- It’s 1 of Tamagoyaki (optional).
On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they are believed to protect girls Then place the white Sushi rice and the Aonori Sushi rice one after another and flatten as well. Turn the cake pan upside down onto a plate to. This fun party cake was made with regular Funfetti cake mix and a few cheap and easy household ingredients. The prep time is minimal, and the results are sure to elicit lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' from your party guests!
Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations instructions
- Wrap plastic wrap around a paper towel core (one that Licca-chan can fit in exactly) or a cylinder formed out of thick paper..
- Leave 1/3 of the sushi rice white. Divide up the rest into portions for each color you plan to use, and prepare the colored rice..
- Line the bowl or mold you plan to use for the skirt with plastic wrap. Leaving the center where the wrapped cylinder from Step 1 will go, line the bowl with alternating sections of the colored sushi rice..
- Hold the wrapped cylinder in the center, and surround it with the colored sushi rice..
- When the outside of the cylinder is packed with rice, pack the rest of the skirt while holding the cylinder with the remaining colored sushi. If you run out of colored sushi, use white sushi rice to fill in the rest..
- Invert the skirt of rice onto a large plate. Peel off the plastic wrap and take out the cylinder. Go around the base of the skirt with white rice as decoration..
- Wipe the doll carefully with a disinfecting wipe. Wrap it from a bit above the waistline on down with plastic wrap, and insert into the hole in the skirt..
- Hide the waistline with finely cut crepe omelette or similar. Make a small rose with smoked salmon and place it on the waist as decoration..
- For a well-balanced meal, surround the skirt with salad, sashimi, diced cucumber, or tamagoyaki. Scatter on some salmon caviar to finish. Great job!.
I even used a piece of the plastic grass from a real sushi order! Doll's Day starts in February, when families display their dolls in a special spot, usually decorated with red fabric. For your next sushi themed birthday party or special event, add the finishing touch to the cake with our sushi kawaii candle cake toppers. Handmade from pure beeswax sheets, our sushi shaped candles will add a memorable glow to your celebratory cakes or cupcakes. In addition to the doll display, the Japanese also celebrate Girl's Day by eating special foods.