Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi) is often made for special occasions such as Doll Festival and birthdays. This beautifully arranged sushi is the I wanted my Chirashizushi to be colourful, with ingredients that were easy to prepare or could even be made ahead. Lightly press down the sushi rice in a heart-shaped cake pan, turn the pan upside down on a plate.
Chirashi Sushi (we say Chirashizushi in Japan) is a bright and colorful sushi that the Japanese eat on happy occasions. This plant-based Chirashizushi(ちらし寿司, literally "scattered sushi") has seasoned vegetables and mushrooms mixed into sushi rice, before being But growing up, I knew Chirashizushi as an entirely different dish. As a kid, my parents were never really into throwing parties and entertaining, but on the. You can cook Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day
- You need of For the sushi rice:.
- It’s 2 of rice cooker cups' worth Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Denbu – sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Aonori.
- Prepare 1 of see Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare of Decorations:.
- Prepare 8 slice of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 4 slice of Cucumber slices.
- You need 4 tsp of Denbu – sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of Salmon caviar.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of see Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. The word "chirashi" means "scattered," so this is basically a big bowl of rice mixed with fish, vegetables, and additional ingredients of your choice. I like this dish a lot, because it's a delicious one-bowl meal that. This is visually appealing and also delicious.
Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day instructions
- Make the sushi vinegarand the kinshi tamago (shredded omelette -. Make ready 4 glasses or cups. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169366-foolproof-usuyaki-tamago-thin-omelette-and-kinshi-tamago-shredded-omelette-for-chirashi-sushi.
- Roll 2 slices of smoked salmon at once, and put a single salmon caviar egg in the middle. Cut the cucumber slices in half, and cut out the red bell pepper in whatever shape you like. Put the bell pepper bit on a cocktail stick..
- Layer the colored rice in each glass or cup in this order: the aonori rice first, then the sesame rice and the pink denbu rice. You can make 4 cup's worth..
- Layer the colored rice in each glass or cup in this order: the green (aonori) rice first, then the sesame rice and the pink denbu rice. You can make 4 cup's worth..
- Top each portion with more denbu, then some kinshi tamago. You can make 4 portions worth of kinshi tamago from one usuyaki tamago (thin omelette)..
- Put the salmon rose on top, using a cucumber slice as a leaf, and poke in the red pepper heart to finish..
- The color of denbu varies depending on the brand, so adjust the amount depending on how pink the denbu you have is. If you put in too much the rice will be too sweet so be careful!.
- You can also make pink rice by mixing salmon flakes with plain rice. Green rice can be made by mixing in green nozawana furikake (rice sprinkles) with plain rice too.
- To make a diamond shape: Wash out a milk carton very well, and cut off the top and bottom. Scissors are best for cutting off the top, and a cutting knife for the bottom..
- Cut the remaining carton into 4 evenly sized pieces, using a ruler for accuracy..
- Form each piece into a diamond shape. Moisten the insides a little to make it easier to unmold the rice. A mister is best for this task..
- Fill each carton mold with layered rice, as with the cup version, pressing down with a spoon..
- Sprinkle the tops of each evenly with 1 teaspoon of denbu..
- Top with kinshi tamago. Cover the top with plastic wrap and press lightly, then remove the mold..
- Decorate the tops of each portion as with the cup version. You could make a tiny hina doll shaped decoration if you like..
Mixed Sushi Rice with Beautiful Toppings). Believe it or not, sushi isn't just limited to rolls and nigiris. Nama-chirashi, or chirashizushi with raw ingredients. Chirashizushi (ちらし寿司, lit. scattered sushi) is a bowl of sushi rice with It is commonly eaten in Japan because it is filling, fast and easy to make. Today we make chirashizushi: the simplest, homiest, and most varied form of sushi.