Nectarine Celery Salad. This casserole is a fun twist on a classic. Folks love the crunchy chow mein noodles on top. In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, nectarines and onions.
The recipe combines sweet and savory flavors to create a refreshing light meal. Shaved Celery Salad with Rhubarb Vinaigrette. Nectarine and Watercress Salad with Tarragon-Raspberry Dressing. You can have Nectarine Celery Salad using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nectarine Celery Salad
- Prepare of Tangy Version:.
- You need 3 of Nectarines, cubed.
- It’s 5 of Strawberries, sliced.
- It’s 2 of Celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red onion, small diced.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- You need 3 tbsp of French vinegarette or similar.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon, squeezed.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey.
- It’s to taste of Cracked black pepper.
- You need of Sweeter Version:.
- Prepare of No red Onions.
- It’s of Sweeter Dressing:.
- You need 1 of lemon, squeezed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s of Optional: cracked pepper to taste.
The Nectarine Salad recipe out of our category Stone Fruit! Summer Nectarine Salad with a sweet + tangy Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. Cut the nectarines into slices or wedges, finely slice the red onion and cucumber or avocado, and scatter over the quinoa. Celery is rarely the star of a dish but it shines here.
Nectarine Celery Salad step by step
- Mix together amd gently toss with dressing..
I think it was Carla who recommended it and called it the best salad ever. I'll admit, I was skeptical, as it's a celery. This celery salad recipe will surprise you! Crisp celery, toasted almonds, dates and Parmesan combine to create an irresistibly fresh salad. Celery is an underappreciated vegetable that brings wonderful crunch, perfume and bitterness to a Here it is front and center in a main-dish salad, especially satisfying with a poached egg or some.