Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry. Great recipe for Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry. My goodness, so many cracked eggs! But hey, no use crying over cracked (or broken) eggs.
PS: I added a new section 'MEAL IDEAS' below the recipe card. Chicken Stir Fry with Celery, Carrot and Cashew. Add rice and egg yolk mixture into the wok. You can have Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry
- It’s 20 of yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s of Water for boiling.
Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the cooking pan. Add garlic to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown. Pour the pork with of its all of marinade into the pan.
Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry step by step
- Boil about 2 cups of water. I used a pan because I felt it was easier to scoop the yolks later. Add the yolks, one by one. After five minutes, carefully take out the yolks and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the sliced onion and stir. Add celery and the condiments, stir from time to time..
- After a minute or so, add the yolks. Flip the yolks after a couple of minutes. You can eat this with rice or mash it with mayo for sandwich filling..
Stir-fry until edges are mostly white. Turn heat down to medium-low and cover. Remove cover from pan and turn heat back up to medium. Toss in sliced celery and chili peppers and stir-fry, mixing constantly. Italian sausage and peppers stir fry is the best recipe for foodies.