Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks. Stuffed celery, that throwback party favorite, gets a little help from a cream cheese filling laced with crisp bacon and bacon fat. To get the celery to lie flat on a platter without rolling over, use a vegetable peeler to peel a strip from the bottom of the stick. Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, herbs and cheddar cheese are outrageously good!
I know that was certainly the case with my bacon wrapped chicken tenders. I also wrapped up stuffed eggplant rolls with bacon. In a bowl, using a spoon, mash shredded cheese and cream cheese until blended. You can cook Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks
- It’s 1 pkg of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 5 strips of turkey bacon cooked crispy.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Make this fun and unique celery snack for your next dinner party, as a delicious post work nibble or a weekend family crowd pleaser. Don't forget to let us know how your bacon & cranberry stuffed celery sticks went down in the comments below! Hot sauce and worcestershire sauce season the cheesy filling for this dish. The cooks at Musso & Frank Grill in Los Angeles take the extra step of peeling the celery for this old-school hors d'oeuvre before stuffing it.
Bacon and chive stuffed celery sticks step by step
- Cut softened cream cheese into cubes and put in mixing bowl.
- Add chopped chives and garlic powder.
- Chop cooked bacon into bits.
- Add bacon to cream cheese mixture and combine everything well.
- Cut celery into about 2 inch pieces.
- Fill in with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika on top..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, herbs and cheddar cheese are outrageously good! Served as an appetizer or snack, this is a recipe that's sure to become a favorite at parties, cookouts and family gatherings. It's Friday and that means one thing. This is one of my favorite Hors D'oeuvres. You can also use this filling to stuff cherry tomatoes, or Belgian endive.