Meatloaf with Celery. Mama's Meatloaf With Spiced Tomato Glaze, Masala Meatloaf (indian Style Meatloaf), Meatloaf With Poppy Seeds In Puff Pastry. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make.
I'm in the middle of making it now if any one could let me know. Lamb and beef meatloaf with Moroccan seasonings, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, cinnamon, cilantro, saffron, and mint. It was leftover meatloaf on white bread with mayo — hands down. You can cook Meatloaf with Celery using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with Celery
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery (I also added the stem).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramelized onion https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- You need 6 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
My recipe is simple and produces a moist flavorful loaf — no bells and whistles, just a plain ole meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This meatloaf goes above and beyond by utilizing healthy oats, fantastic onion flavors, and lots of tasty ketchup. Perfect for a beginner or a die-hard meatloaf fan.
Meatloaf with Celery instructions
- Mix all ingredients except tomato ketchup. I used my hand to combine them well..
- If it is too watery, add some breadcrumbs. If it is too solid, add another egg or a bit of milk. Add 2 tbsp of ketchup to the mixture..
- Put inside a well-greased heatproof dish and bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 40 minutes..
- While still hot, spread 4 tbsp of ketchup on top of the meatloaf..
Learn a few tricks and techniques that will make your meatloaf the best ever. Adding fresh, very finely diced vegetables to give the meatloaf moisture and flavor. Although meatloaf has the word meat in it, there are other ingredients that typically add carbs to this otherwise high-protein dinner. Substitute cauliflower for the bread crumbs or rolled oats, and you'll end. Celery is a valuable source of flavonoids like zeaxanthin, lutein, beta-carotene, quercetin and kaempferol, too.