Creamy dill pickle potato salad. Dill pickles add pizzazz to this old-fashioned chilled salad. The creamy, well-dressed side dish makes a flavorful and attractive addition to a Fourth of Peel and cube potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, onions and pickles.
The tangy flavor of the pickle juice marries well with the creaminess of the mayonnaise. This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood. Potato salads and pasta salads have to be my favorite summer side dishes to make. You can have Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- It’s 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- You need 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is one of my favorites! Chunky potatoes, crunchy pickles and hard-boiled eggs, tossed with creamy dill dressing is always a hit in our house. I love dill pickles but it is equally delicious with sweet pickles. My dear late mother in law was a sweet pickle potato salad person.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad step by step
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad from Spend with Pennies is a fellow blogger favorite!! This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is deliciously and loaded with crunchy dill pickles in a zesty dill pickle juice infused dressing! Red skinned potatoes are the perfect choice for a potato salad they hold their shape while still giving a creamy texture and don't soak in a ton of water when they're boiled. Creamy Dill Potato Salad is a classic side dish for summer cookouts, potlucks and holiday dinners. My favorite Potato Gratin is on.