Mini apple pie. These mini apple pies are a fun twist on classic apple pie and the individual serving size makes These Mini Apple Pies walk the line between sweet and tart. Sometimes apple pies can be so sweet. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat.
Add apples and cook until beginning to soften, then add sugars, cinnamon, and nutmeg and stir. These crispy vegan Mini Apple Pies with simple homemade apple pie cinnamon filling are fun to make and easy to eat as muffins or tarts! They're very delicious and perfect to take to a party or enjoy as a. You can have Mini apple pie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini apple pie
- It’s 8 pack of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple pie spice.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
These adorable little pies are super easy to make and the filling is so delicious. These mini apple pies may be small, but they're big on flavor! Little hands can help shape pie crusts with cookie cutters, which means you can have family time while you bake and while you eat. A fabulous crowd pleasing dessert that's quick to make – no When you're pressed for time to make dessert for a crowd, try Mini Apple Pie for a fabulous quick fix bites!
Mini apple pie step by step
- Place rolls on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Mix brown sugar and apple pie spice and spread on top of each roll.
- Core and peel an apple. Slice it into 8 pieces. Melt butter and dip apple slices in it.
- Place a piece of apple on the large end of crescent roll and roll up drizzling the tops with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until brown.
Our Mini Apple Pies are exactly what they sound like—a layer of buttery pie crust surrounding a spiced apple filling and topped with either a sheet of pie crust or delicately woven lattice. Two "single-serving" sized mini apple pies. Happy National Pie Day to all pie lovers out there! My kids set up an assembly line when making these snacks—one chops the apples and mixes the filling, one rolls out the biscuits, and one puts the pies together. Apple Hand Pies are mini apple pies, no utensils needed!