Choclote Chambord &Baileys cheesecake served with spun Toffee. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe This post may contain affiliate links. This Raspberry Chambord Chocolate Poke Cake is made with a super moist chocolate cake flavored with Chambord liqueur and soaked with Chambord chocolate ganache! It's topped with a fresh raspberry whipped cream and wonderfully light, fruity and chocolatey!
Three decadent layers of rich dark chocolate cake filled with a creamy Chambord Ganache. Finally, a layer of fresh raspberries completes this chocolate lovers dream! This post contains affiliate links, which won't cost you any more to purchase, but does help support this site. You can cook Choclote Chambord &Baileys cheesecake served with spun Toffee using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choclote Chambord &Baileys cheesecake served with spun Toffee
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- You need 700 g of cream chesse.
- Prepare 4 shot of Baileys.
- You need 2 shot of Chambord.
- It’s of This makes the bottom level.
- It’s 350 g of cream cheese.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 shot of baileys.
- You need 2 Tbls of cocoa.
- You need of This makes top part.
Everyone has their favorite […] First, Godiva chocolate liqueur because it has just the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. Second, Chambord because I love being able to add that delicious black raspberry flavor without having to make simple syrup. Put all of your ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a little ice and shake, shake, shake. In your mixer, combine butter and sugar.
Choclote Chambord &Baileys cheesecake served with spun Toffee step by step
- Add all ingredients for bottom cheesecake mix blend until smooth add dashes of cream not too much otherwise will not set.
- Add all of the top level cheesecake mix into CLEAN! Blender, Same prosses as before.
- Add 100g butter 500g biscuit crumbs spread aroumd cake tin make it your own.
- Very easy.
Add in egg and mix for another minute. Add in flour mixture, then Chambord, and continue mixing until all is incorporated. These Mini Dark Chocolate Chambord Bundt Cakes are so rich and velvety you'll only need a few bites to satisfy your sweet tooth! Watching your loved one in pain is one of the most helpless feelings in the world. Alternately, you can replace the coffee with the same quantity of hot drinking chocolate.