Vanilla Mousse with Berries.. Strawberry Cremeux , berry jelly, vanilla bean Panna cotta, puff pastry Opalys white chocolate crumble , lemon mousseline, Raspberry lemon coulis verrines by Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour (St. This Vanilla Berry Mousse recipe is a delightful and healthy snack that is quick and easy to make. Combine the flavorful ingredients in a blender and in a few short minutes, you will be enjoying spoonfuls of creamy vanilla berry flavor that packs in nine grams of protein.
A blackberry mousse is a great way to enjoy summer berries. The blackberry mousse without gelatin uses agar-agar and eggless Vanilla pastry cream – You can use my decadent and delicious classic French vanilla pastry cream with eggs. But, you can also make an eggless vanilla pastry cream and. You can cook Vanilla Mousse with Berries. using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Mousse with Berries.
- You need 1 box of vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of milk. can use low fat and just as good..
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz container of coolwhip-thawed-can use fat free but the taste is better with original..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chambord or other raspberry liquor..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries, strawberries, & blackberries.
Download Vanilla mousse stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. I substituted Lemon Extract instead just two drops. Lemon Mousse with Berries. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add the frozen berries, then mix.
Vanilla Mousse with Berries. instructions
- Whisk pudding, milk, vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Add container of cool whip and use rubber spatula to fold into pudding. Do not mix..
- In separate bowl add berries and chambord .refrigerate until chilled..
- Chill 6 martini glasses and layer berries and mousse. Top with a dollop of whipped cream..
I would make this recipe again. With silken tofu, this comes out nice and creamy. Fill the filo pastries with the mousse. Garnish it with fresh berries and sprinkle it with powdered sugar. Whip up amazing tastiness with this creamy, creative mousse.