Pineapple-Apple Country Style Ribs.
You can cook Pineapple-Apple Country Style Ribs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Apple Country Style Ribs
- Prepare 3 pounds of country style ribs bone in.
- Prepare 1 quart of apple juice.
- You need 20 ounce of can pineapple chunks in it's own juices.
- It’s To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
Pineapple-Apple Country Style Ribs step by step
- Wash the ribs rinsing off any bone fragments. Sear the ribs on each side. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the apple juice and bring to a boil. When boiling add the pineapple chunks and it's juices. As it's simmering poke any of the fat parts under the liquids. Keep doing this until the liquids reduce..
- Liquids reducing good! Taste the liquids see if salt is needed. When the liquids drop below the pork add granulated onion and garlic powders. Baste a bit. Add the sugar. Keep reducing let the sugar caramelize. Not burnt but thick. Because the fat reduced it's a bit oily. Remove all the rib meat, pineapple chunks, and the nonfat thickened apple juices. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.