Champagne Chicken. A simple chicken saute coated in a sophisticated champagne-mushroom cream. Pur in chicken stock, champagne and remainder lemon juice. Bring to a boil and reduce to thin glaze.
This is an easy recipe for champagne chicken that tastes especially good made with pink champagne. Serve with wild rice pilaf and roasted vegetables on a romantic evening. Creamy Champagne Chicken is elegant and easy, impressive for any occasion and a family favourite! You can have Champagne Chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Champagne Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts (skinned and boned).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light butter.
- It’s 1/2 lb of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of lowfat evaporated milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of champagne.
Perfect for weeknights or weekends, this recipe makes any one feel special! Creamy Champagne Chicken… Honestly, champagne and chicken at their best! Champagne chicken is a tender chicken breast that is cooked in champagne and milk that creates one of the most amazing sauces. The sauce is delicate but flavorful and it will blow you away.
Champagne Chicken instructions
- Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper and flatten to an even thickness with a rolling pin..
- Break an egg into a bowl and whisk to mix..
- Add dry ingredients (flour, salt and pepper) into a bowl..
- Melt butter in a large skillet..
- Dip chicken in egg and coat in flour mixture. Add to hot butter in skillet and cook until slightly browned on both sides..
- Add sliced mushrooms to skillet. Put on medium heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Drain off excess butter. Add evaporated milk. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes..
- Transfer chicken to warm platter..
- Add champagne to liquid in skillet. Bring to a rapid boil and stir until liquid is reduced to a creamy consistency. Add milk if it becomes too thick..
- Spoon over chicken and serve..
While it is incredibly simple to make, this chicken recipe will be definitely one to impress your guests. This lovely recipe, featuring Champagne partnered with chicken and small mushrooms, is easy to make but fancy enough for a special occasion. Perfect for weeknights or weekends, this recipe makes. Champagne and mushrooms lends this dish delicate flavor, but you could use white wine also. Champagne Chicken Recipe: Chicken Breasts in a champagne sauce with creamy mushrooms, onion and garlic.