Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto. Combine potatoes champagne in a large plastic zip lock bag.. If using baby potatoes cut the larger ones in half so the potatoes are approximately all the same size. Spray a rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
Simple pesto roasted potatoes make a great side dish for many meals. This recipe uses a vegan-friendly pesto so it's completely gluten and dairy free. Whenever I'm stumped for a side dish for dinner my go-to is usually some sort of potato. You can have Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto
- You need 3 lb of red potatoes; quatered.
- Prepare 1 C of pesto.
- It’s 1.5 C of champagne.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
Whether it's a baked sweet potato or crispy roasted ones, they typically compliment any meal well. In a large bowl, toss together the pesto and the potatoes. Spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet. The burst of flavour in each bite make these roasted pesto potatoes a delicious and unique alternative to tradtionally roasted ones.
Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto step by step
- Combine potatoes champagne in a large plastic zip lock bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Drain potatoes and reserve marinade. Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Lay potatoes flat on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper. Pour champgne on bottom of sheet tray, but do not pour over potatoes and wash off the seasoning. Pour as much of the champagne on the tray as you can handle without spilling..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Toss potatoes with pesto. Serve..
- Variations; Fava beans, cannellini beans, bell peppers, roasted garlic, yellow bell pepper, yellow squash, scallions, chives, feta, goat cheese, capers, corn, kale, mint, parsely, bacon, butter, peas, white pepper, peppercorn melange, new potatoes, spinach, arugula, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, saffron, vodka, gin, white wine, apple cider vinegar, avocado,.
Two of my family's favourite ingredients are combined in this simple, easy to make recipe that packs a ton of flavour! I remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the tops. The potatoes go back into the oven until they get a nice and crispy. Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes have been on the menus of holiday parties for years since I had an appetizer bite at a fancy cocktail party in Washington, DC. It was a baby roasted potato that had been hollowed out and filled with the most amazing basil pesto and crusted with a sheet of shaved Parmesan Cheese.