Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad. Avocado-Butter Lettuce Salad is a salad that is quick to make, but not the least bit boring. Fresh avocado and onions add cream and crunch to the. Add lettuce and avocado; toss gently.
Mix lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and salt well and pour the dressing over the salad. Add the lettuce and basil and toss well before serving. The Best Butterhead Lettuce Salad Recipes on Yummly You can have Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad
- It’s 1 head of of butter lettuce.
- It’s 2 of Ripe avocado.
- You need 5 of Golf ball sized watermelon radishes.
- It’s 1 cup of White wine, champagne or other light vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Grilled Chicken Nicoise Salad, Asparagus And Butterhead Lettuce Salad, Pf Changs Lettuce Wrap Salad. Hearts of Palm, Artichoke, Avocado and Butter Lettuce SaladThat Skinny Chick Can Bake. Arrange the avocado, pear slices, hazelnuts and cranberries around the lettuce. This Butter Lettuce Salad is legit what my dreams are made of!
Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad step by step
- Wash lettuce and dry or use salad spinner. Tear into 2 inch pieces..
- Clean radishes. Peel outer skin and slice thinly. Ideally with a mandolin on thin setting. Set aside..
- Peel and remove seed from one avocado. Set half aside for salad. Other half will be used for dressing..
- To make dressing put half avocado into blender. Squeeze in juice of half lemon. Add vinegar. And finally season with salt an pepper..
- Turn on blender and wait 20 to 30 seconds to turn ingredients into a soft mashed texture. Use a spatula if you need to..
- Now turn up blender and slowly add EVOO until dressing is emulsified..
- Test dressing by dipping a lettuce piece. Add more seasonings, lemon or oil to taste..
- Add water if you think dressing is too thick..
- Now put some dressing in a bowl and add lettuce. Add a little dressing on top. You will have a lot of dressing left over so no need to use it all. Gently combine dressing and lettuce with hands..
- Place dressed lettuce on large flat plate. Add radishes..
- Thinly slice avocado and season with sea salt. Add to salad..
This beauty of a Butter Lettuce Salad popped up in the Paella Party menu that I put together! It's the easiest of recipes but oh my gosh is it good. Just be sure to get extra crispy and beautiful butter lettuce and a few ripe avocados. Avocado, garlic, fresh dill, lemon juice, and buttermilk create a powerhouse dressing for a simple salad of butter lettuce, cucumber, and radishes. Instructions: In a medium bowl, mash avocado with yogurt and fresh limejuice.