Mango mousse dessert. This creamy vegan mango mousse dessert is light, fluffy, fruity, super delicious and very easy to make with fresh fruit! It's a great dairy-free custard-like mousse recipe that requires no eggs and no gelatin. This is a very tempting and tasty dessert.
Here is a Quick and easy mango mousse that you can whip up if you want that special dessert or if you have unexpected guests coming for dinner. This mango mousse recipe is a no-cook mango dessert made with orange juice, cream, and fresh mango. Garnish with sprigs of fresh or diced mango. You can have Mango mousse dessert using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango mousse dessert
- Prepare of For sponge cake.
- It’s 3 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar(67 gram).
- You need 1/2 cup of purpose flour(62g).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder (2g).
- Prepare of For mouse.
- It’s 2 cup of (475)ml heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (100gram)granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 12 of ounces(340) whipped cream.
- Prepare of Cheese,softened at rome temperature.
- Prepare 4 of champagne mango or 2 large mango's peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 (118 ml) of condensed milk.
- It’s of Peach food colour optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of (60) ml water.
- It’s 1/2 ounces of 2 packed (14gram) unflavored gelatin.
- It’s of For garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango juice any brand.
- It’s 3 ounces of (85g)peach or mango flavors jello.
- It’s of Fresh fruit and berries.
Mango Mousse is a great option for dessert on any occasion. I like to make mousse as a after dinner treat for my family. It is a great change from chocolate based dessert too. Mango mousse is a perfect after-meal dessert, also good as a snack.
Mango mousse dessert instructions
- Sponge cake ke liay aap eggs ko beat karein high speed main sugar dal kar 10 minute.
- Phir 10 ming tak fluffy White foamy egg ho jaein tu vanilla extract add kar dain or beat karein.
- Phir flour main baking powder add karein.
- Phir flour ko egg walay better main thora thora kar ke fold karein aik hi direction main.
- Phir oven ko preheat karein350 per.
- Phir grease laga pan lain is mein sponge cake better ko dal dain.
- Phir us ko bake karein 180 per 15 se 20 minute.
- Phir 2 cup heavy cream main granulated sugar dal kar high speed par fluffy beat karein is ka volume double ho.
- Phir cream cheese ko beat karein vanilla extract add karein.
- Jub chees cream beat ho jaein tu whipped cream main mix kar lay.
- Phir sponge cake ke oper mango juice ko dal dain.
- Or jis mold ye serving bowl main serve karna hai sponge cake ko rakh dain.
- Phir mango lain is ko kaat kar grand karein is ki puree main condensed milk add kar dain phir aap ka dil karein tu is main peach colour bhi add kar saktey hoon.
- Phir is puree ko cream chees walay better main fold kar lain.
- Phir 1/4 cup pani main gelatin dal kar microwave main ghool lain phir is ko cream chees walay beter main flod karein.
- Phir is better ko sponge cake walay beter main ke oper dal dain or aik ghanta fridge main set honay rakh dain.
- Phir is ke aap aik cup gram pani main jello ko dal dain phir is main aik cup ice water dal dain.
- Phir jub cake ke oper walla better set ho jaein tu is ke oper jello dal kar set honay rakh dain.
- Phir jub set ho jaein tu is ko apni marzi se cream or fruit ke sath decorate karein or enjoy karein.
Are you ready to impress your family and friends with a fancy dessert? If you don't have time for this elaborate mango mousse recipe, then try my vegan. This Mango Mousse recipe is one of the first desserts I learned how to make as a newlywed. Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe – Easy Mango Mousse, Mango Dessert, Gluten Free Mango Mousse. Mango mousse has very creamy, light and airy texture.