John’s Gin Jollop. John's Gin Jollop This originated in one of those experiments many years ago sitting by the Rhine in Germany: I used to call it the Boppard Bomb before I developed it. Ingredients of John's Gin Jollop Prepare of grapefruit juice (pink grapefruit choice is a pretty-looking alternative – according to personal preference). It's of chilled champagne (preferred), Prosecco or Sekt.
Select this result to view John H Gin's phone number, address, and more. See great recipes for Jollop din Shinkafa too! A peculiar kind of slang, known as Cockney rhyming slang, evolved in England. You can have John’s Gin Jollop using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of John’s Gin Jollop
- You need 150 ml of grapefruit juice (pink grapefruit choice is a pretty-looking alternative – according to personal preference).
- You need 50 ml of export strength good quality gin (I use Tanqueray Ten but any 40% plus gin is fine).
- Prepare 150 ml of chilled champagne (preferred), Prosecco or Sekt.
- Prepare 1 of pitted olive.
Its distinguishing mark is the use of paired words, or compound phrases, in which the last word rhymes with the word that is actually meant. NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for.
John’s Gin Jollop step by step
- Put the ingredients in a large glass.
- Drink – this is a long, strong drink. One is enough for most people..
R&B crooner Johnny Gill was featured on last night's edition of TV One's acclaimed music series 'Unsung'. One of the subjects that viewers tuned in to hear Gill discuss were the rampant bisexual rumors that have dogged him over the years. Get full address, contact info, background report and more! The most advanced realtime statistics for YouTube! View someone's subscribers, views, videos and much more in real-time!