Blueberry Mojito Royale. Danny Strom, Head Bartender makes us another excellent cocktail. Blueberry mojito garnished with lime slice,skewered blueberries and fresh mint. Add fresh blueberries to a classic Cuban mojito cocktail, and you've got a refreshing new drink with an antioxidant boost.
Blueberry mojitos – simple and delicious. Мохито клубничный. Blueberry Mint Mojito. by: Heaven On Hearth. Margaritas are my favorite wild-and-crazy, sorta girly, I want to have a draaaank drink, but mojitos. You can have Blueberry Mojito Royale using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Mojito Royale
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberry, seedless.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Crushed ice.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh mint leaves.
- You need 75 ml of Chilled champagne or prosecco ( soda).
This refreshing blackberry cocktail is how you take advantage of prime berry season during the summer months. I've also used other types of fruit, including raspberries. The start of a long weekend calls for a celebratory cocktail, and today I'm toasting with this fizzy, raspberry mojito! It's got all of the usual suspects of a.
Blueberry Mojito Royale instructions
- Place the blueberry, mint leaves, sugar, lemon juice in a glass..
- Muddle the ingredient with wooden spoon..
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and stir..
- Top with chilled prosecco or champagne serve…
Add the rum and mint leaves to a mixing glass. Crush the mint leaves lightly with a cocktail muddler (or the back of a spoon). Cooking Channel serves up this Lychee Mojito recipe from Ching-He Huang plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice.