Warm potato and chard salad. While potatoes are cooking, get out a frying pan and saute your other ingredients. First, cook up your bacon then set it aside. Stephanie: Just read your Warm Potato Salad and will try it next week.
This warm lunch is perfect in the winter. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and paprika. Add potatoes and pork, and toss to coat. You can have Warm potato and chard salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm potato and chard salad
- Prepare 6 of baby potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chard, stems and leaves separated and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, (green, red, yellow, whichever you prefer :).
- It’s 1 of spring onion, thinly chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of evoo.
- It’s 1 dash of red hot pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of some shaved parmiggiano.
- It’s 1 tsp of linseeds (or pumpkin seeds).
To serve chop the potatoes and scatter on a large plate. Dress the salad leaves with a little of the shallot dressing and drizzle the remainder over the potatoes. a) tiny baby buttery golden potatoes cut into a small dice and roasted with a kiss of Indian spices. b) ribbons of rainbow chard lightly wilted under the touch Anyway, this salad/side dish whathaveyou is going to rock your face off. The combination of warm spiced potato nibblets with the raw swiss chard. Warm Potato Salad. featured in Hearty Potato Salads.
Warm potato and chard salad step by step
- First boil the potatoes. I added some dry thyme to the water..
- Once boiled, let them cool and slice them..
- While the potatoes boil prepare the vegetables. Cut the onion. (You may sub. with shallot or scallions.).
- Then dice the pepper. Mince the garlic and prepare the chard. (I found time to take all these photos :)).
- In a pan heat the evoo with the hot pepper flakes in it. Then add the potatoes. Let them brown a little, 6-8 minutes..
- Then add the pepper and the chard stems. Let them sweat for 5-6 minutes. Afterwards, add the chard leaves, spring onion and garlic. After 1 min. add the wine. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Place on a plate. Garnish with parsley, parmiggiano and linseeds. Enjoy!.
Spread potatoes out on a sheet tray. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll potatoes around so that they are all coated. Warm red potatoes are folded into a creamy Dijon dressing for a tangy salad perfect for any gathering. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Warm Potato Salad – Crisp bacon with a Dijon vinaigrette and fresh dill with soft boiled eggs make for the best warm potato salad ever.