Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta. The sauce for this Creamy Cajun chicken pasta is velvety, and the Cajun spices and cream create the perfect union. After the sauce, chicken, and veggies are combined, add the pasta and toss it all together. Remove from heat, and get ready to enjoy a fabulous meal.
If the chicken is not ready, reduce the heat under the skillet to let it simmer. Cajun Chicken over Creamy Pasta: extra juicy chicken seasoned with cajun spices quick sautéed served over tangy creamy pasta. Full-flavored chicken makes entertaining easy with this healthier comfort food chicken dinner. You can cook Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green chard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of prepared Cajun Seasoning Mix (see recipe).
- It’s 3 medium of sized, thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cup of dry bowtie pasta.
Today's Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is a meal that you can have on the table in less than thirty minutes! With everything always busy … It's a creamy chicken pasta dish you'll truly enjoy, especially if you love a little hot and peppery kick every now and again! Cajun cream sauce is the perfect pasta accompaniment. Even better, it's so easy to customize this dish.
Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°..
- Place the chicken breasts in the oven and proceed with the recipe while they bake..
- In a wide, high rimmed skillet, melt the butter over medium heat..
- While the butter melts, setup a saucepan with water to bring to boil for the pasta..
- Remove the chard greens from stems, and chop them into medium sized pieces..
- Saute the greens in the butter until softened..
- While the chard cooks, add the pasta into the boiling water..
- Once the chard is softened, pour the heavy cream, sour cream, and seasoning into the skillet; mix thoroughly..
- If the chicken is not ready, reduce the heat under the skillet to let it simmer..
- When the chicken is done, cut it into narrow, bite-sized pieces, and add it to the sauce. Let it simmer while you prepare the plates..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, arainging it in a circular mound with a middle crater on the plate.
- Spoon out a serving of the sauce to place in the center of the ring of pasta..
- Garnish as desired, and serve..
I love to serve it with my spicy cajun chicken tenders, but there's a lot of flexibility here. This creamy Cajun chicken recipe has juicy, golden, pan-fried chicken in a zingy cream sauce. I can't resist adding more quick + delicious creamy chicken recipes on here. Pour in the pasta and then add chicken stock until the pasta is just covered. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring regularly.