Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti. Use any kind of Swiss chard you like in this super healthy vitamin and protein-rich vegetable stir-fry recipe. With tofu, mushrooms, and a bit of soy Recipe Variations. A steaming bowl of a simple miso soup would nicely round out this simple stir-fry.
Fry chorizo in little olive oil in a hot skillet until crispy. The seasoning makes the swiss chard so flavorful that you can eat a huge amount of vegetables effortlessly. It is one of our favorite ways to add a side To prep swiss chard, you simply need to rinse the leaves, shake off the extra water, and chop them. You can cook Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti
- You need of Stir-fry.
- You need 70 g of chickpeas (canned).
- Prepare 200 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion, halved and sliced.
- It’s 7 of large Swiss chard leaves.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need of Chili powder (to taste).
- You need of Black pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Cumin (a dash or two).
- Prepare of Garlic or garlic powder (to taste).
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- You need 250 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
You don't need to dry them thoroughly before. These delicious (and nutritious) Swiss chard recipes deserve a regular spot in your recipe rotation. We've got dinners, breakfasts and sides that'll make chard your new favorite green. I use Swiss chard every way I can, and that includes stirring it into this breezy linguine.
Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boiling. Add spaghetti and let cook until done to your taste. Drain spaghetti and put aside..
- While the spaghetti is cooking: Place the onions and mushrooms in skillet with a little oil. Sautee until onions are somewhat translucent..
- Add the Swiss chard and chickpeas. Continue sautéing and stir from time to time..
- Add spices and salt to taste..
- Plate spaghetti and place stir-fry on top. Enjoy!.
Add in the pasta, swiss chard, stock, salt and pepper. Once the noodles have absorbed all of the water, remove the. swiss chard stir fried surprisingly well. Ingredients – Kale, Chard, Green Onion, Garlic Onion, Mushrooms and Garlic. Directions – Before I start chopping my veggies I cut the spaghetti squash into fourths. I then scoop out the seeds from each squash.