“Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe. See great recipes for "Beefy" Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe too! "Beefy" Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe. Chard is one of the healthiest vegetables so I wanted to try making a dish. This dish is simple and flavorful.
Learn how to cook great Beefy swiss bundles from psfreeman. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Beefy swiss bundles from psfreeman recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Beefy swiss bundles from psfreeman recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your. You can have “Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of “Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Swiss chard.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of shallots or 1/4th cup onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of beef stock or bouillon powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
This umami-rich burger is unabashedly attempting to imitate a beef burger in flavor, texture, and appearance. Mushrooms and grains form the bulk of the burger–the mushrooms are tender, and the grains stay firm to give the impression of protein which has been cooked. The fat helps coat the separate elements so that it holds together nicely and isn't piecey like most veggie burgers. Heat a large casserole pan over med-high heat.
“Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe step by step
- Cut 1/2 inch pieces of chard, separating stems from the leaves.
- Toss olive oil, onions and stem pieces and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add butter and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Throw in leaves until and cook covered for a few minutes until leaves have wilted down..
- Add beef powder and mix well. Taste and add more beef powder or salt if desired..
Now add your swiss chard and a dash of water and cook until your chard has wilted – transfer to a serving dish and keep warm in the. Chard, sometimes called Swiss chard or rainbow chard (when it sports brightly colored stalks), really is a relative of the beet. Find out how to use it here. Caramelized onions are going to be part of the binder for the beefless ground. In a large skillet, combine the first seven ingredients.