Apple Omelette. Rekindle That Old Breakfast Flame W/ A Hot Scramble. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Mix flour, baking powder and, if desired, salt.
Remove from skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Heat one tablespoon of butter in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. You can have Apple Omelette using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Omelette
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 4 of Chard leaves.
- It’s 3 of Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 3 of Walnuts.
- You need to taste of Salt, Pepper, Curcuma/turmeric.
- You need of Supplement: Cheese.
Add the apples and cinnamon, cook until tender and then remove from pan. Omelette with Apples – A Must Try Breakfast! Once you cook try it, you'll adopt it forever. My daughters' father was the first one to try this curious egg-apple combination.
Apple Omelette instructions
- Cut the apple into thin slices, same with the onion and cook it all together in a frying pan for 10 minutes on slow fire..
- Steam chard for 5 minutes..
- Cut up the walnuts into small pieces and mix it with beaten eggs..
- Mix everything and let it cook for 3-5 minutes on slow fire in a frying pan.
We were really surprised by the taste. The uniqueness of this omelette consists in the combination of sour apples, lightly browned onion and melted cheese. Heat a lightly oiled omelet pan or medium sized skillet. Whisk together eggs, cream, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour egg mixture into omelet pan.