Apple cinnamon sour dough bread. Be the first to review this recipe. This light-textured yeast bread, topped with cinnamon-y apples, is a delicious snack or breakfast bread. To save time, bake it the day before, then tent lightly with foil and reheat in a.
This sourdough bread is inspired by a Moroccan Baked Apple dessert. It fills your kitchen with the fragrances of apples, raisins, almonds and oranges, and makes an excellent breakfast toast or accompaniment to afternoon tea or coffee. Made from scratch sourdough breads from Our Daily Bread located in Ellijay, GA. You can have Apple cinnamon sour dough bread using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon sour dough bread
- It’s 230 g of water.
- Prepare 150 g of sour dough.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- You need 380 g of bread flour.
- It’s 30 g of milk powder.
- It’s 5 g of salt.
- You need 35 g of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need of For apple mixture.
- It’s 2 of small apple cut to 1cm cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Bake flawless sourdough cinnamon rolls with a brown sugar cinnamon spread and cream cheese glaze. The brioche interior is extremely tender and. A delicious way to use up extra sourdough starter. Apple Cinnamon Bread – Incredible moist and delicious cinnamon-spiced bread studded with juicy apple chunks.
Apple cinnamon sour dough bread step by step
- My sour dough.
- Add water, sour dough, sugar, milk power and flour. Mix with spoon.
- Last add salt and olive oil.
- Mixing 10minutes until dough is shiny and smooth.
- Proof for 4 hours.
- Cut apple to about1 cm cube, add cinnamon and sugar, I airfry the mixture at 160 deg c for 15 minutes, this is personal preference as I like the apple to be softer.
- After 4 hours, double in size.
- Divide to 2 portions, gently push the dough to about 5×10 inches, place raisins and apple mixture.
- Roll, cut to half and twisted the roll.
- Place inside the baking tin.
- Proof another 1hour or until double the size with hot water below, in the oven.
- After 2nd proof, preheat the oven to 190 degree c, bake for 40minutes.
- Bread temperature 96~98 degree, well cook.
- Moist and soft 😃.
Perfect with your morning tea or coffee! We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same). How To Make This Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe. Use high-quality baking ingredients for the best results.