Watermelon radish salad (Healthy). Make This Classic Potluck Salad With Layers Of Veggies, Bacon And Cheese. Discover edible eductation and get cooking! Raddish is a cooking club for kids.
Use a slotted spoon to divide salad among plates. Drizzle each with some of the dressing; garnish with fennel fronds and black pepper. Dissolve a spoonful of salt in a large bowl of ice and water. You can have Watermelon radish salad (Healthy) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon radish salad (Healthy)
- You need 3 each of watermelon radishes.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of kale.
- It’s 3 each of Swiss chard.
- It’s 1/4 of purple onion dice.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of honey.
Add the radishes and let sit for a few minutes to crisp. This recipe for Watermelon Radish Salad is light, crisp, bright and super easy to make. Watermelon, radish and cress salad recipe. Mix together the watermelon, lime juice, radishes and spring onion.
Watermelon radish salad (Healthy) instructions
- Dice the radish chop up kale and slice the Swiss chard dice the onion.
- Now in a bowl squeeze lemon add honey and then add the oil till it is a vinegrett consistency.
- Now add the dressing and toss and serve.
Taste and season lightly with black pepper. Watermelon radish earned their name by, you guessed it: looking exactly like a watermelon! The exterior is a light green and the interior is a deep purple-crimson color that is gorgeous when sliced. Our secondary ingredient are Cara Cara oranges. Unlike their color, they taste nothing like a grapefruit.