Mushroom and chard Lasagne. Our Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Is Scene-Stealing. For béchamel sauce: Bring milk and bay leaf to simmer in medium saucepan; remove from heat. Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-low heat.
Slowly begin adding the milk, about a cup at a time, whisking between additions until smooth. Drain, pressing out all water, then chop coarsely. For the lasagna: Spread a clean tablecloth on a table or clean flat surface near the stove. You can cook Mushroom and chard Lasagne using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and chard Lasagne
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots (or 5 small).
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Tofu Ricotta.
- It’s 80 g of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 blocks of firm tofu.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 40 g of nutritional yeast.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 500 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare Bunch of Swiss chard.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 jar of basil pesto.
Have ready the uncooked pasta, tomato sauce, chard, mushrooms and cheeses. Mushroom and chard Lasagne A variation of a Thug Kitchen recipe I don't make nearly enough. #vegan. Freeze option: Cool unbaked lasagna; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Mushroom and chard Lasagne instructions
- First up, make the tomato sauce. Chop the carrots nice and small..
- And the chopped onion to a pan of oil and sauté for a few minutes. Once starting to brown add the carrot and the garlic..
- Few minutes later add the oregano, chilli and salt..
- After another few minutes add the tomatoes. Keep on a medium heat from here on in. You want that sauce to reduce..
- As the sauce reduces, its time to move on to the ricotta. If you have a food processor blitz your sunflower seeds to a fine powder. I don’t so I used a spice/coffee grinder and that worked great..
- Blend the tofu along with the ground seeds and once smooth add to a bowl along with the garlic, oil, salt and lemon. Mix well then add the nutritional yeast..
- Next up- filling! Chop your mushrooms nice and thin and add to a big pan of hot oil. I used a wok. Meanwhile prepare the chard. After 5 mins add the chard to the pan until wilted..
- Assembly time. Cooks choice. I went sauce, pasta, ricotta, filling, pesto, pasta, sauce, ricotta, filling, pesto, ricotta, sauce..
- Top with sliced tomato and bake for ~30 mins at 200°C. Enjoy!.
Combine ricotta, egg whites, and egg in bowl. Lift soaked noodles from water, pat dry and arrange on top of lasagna. In a small pot, heat stock and porcini mushrooms over moderate heat to plump. Stir in Swiss chard, red pepper, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper. Spray a lasagne pan with cooking spray and then coat the bottom with a small amount of sauce.